BlueStacks is a popular Android emulator with over 90 million Windows users that offers the ability to run Android apps and games without the need of an Android device. Until now, Bluestacks was available only for Windows OS and now it’s time for Mac OS users to rejoice as Bluestacks is finally released for Mac after an extended beta testing phase. BlueStacks App Player for Mac OS is compatible with either Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite, requires at least 4GB of RAM and 2GB of storage space.
- Android Emulator For Mac Os X Yosemite 10 10 5 To 10 11
- Android Emulator For Mac Os X Yosemite Download
- Free Android Emulator For Mac
With BlueStacks, Mac users can experience the Android platform right on their MacBook or iMac without any hassle. To use it, one simply needs to install the Android emulator application and log into their Google account. You can then start away by installing your favorite apps and games just like you’d do from Play store. The Mac version has been optimized to take advantage of everything ranging from pinch to zoom trackpad gesture to Mac’s retina display.
The player offers mouse and keyboard controls, along with 3 on-screen navigation keys for a seamless experience. It also allows users to upload files from desktop to mobile environment and syncs between them such that you can share photos on Instagram directly form your Mac. This powerful emulator comes with microphone and camera integration, and offers native graphics support to run graphic intensive games as well. Available as a free download at bluestacks.com.
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator Software, which is used to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC and Mac Yosemite. It is a unique virtualized platform that allows users to play mobile games on their PCs and Macs using unique designed patented Layercake Technology.
BlueStacks for Mac: Bluestacks App player is the best Android emulator, and it is the leading app player for PC and MAC for running Android apps on PC. Playing Games and Using Android Apps on the larger screens like Mac book will give an awesome experience. If you are searching for Bluestacks for Mac, then you are at the right place as there are lots of guides on how to download Bluestacks for Windows PC, but you will find fewer guides on how to install Bluestacks on Mac. Here we are going to show how to download Bluestacks for Mac OS X Yosemite/EI Captain.
Bluestacks has got some cons for running it on Windows but using it on Mac gives an excellent experience as Mac has got better ram optimization than other PCs. Bluestacks always offers regular updates, and you can find the direct download link here after the release of the new update. It comes with inbuilt Playstore App by which you can download Android apps directly onto App player. You can also install apps by downloading apk from any apk providing websites and also Root Bluestacks easily.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bluestacks for Mac
- 1.1 Features of Bluestacks for Mac
Android Emulator For Mac Os X Yosemite 10 10 5 To 10 11
- Mac® OS X® 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher, up to 10.14 (macOS Mojave) 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended 2 GB of available disk space minimum, 4 GB Recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image) 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.
- Using this application, you can easily access your Android files on Mac device. The MacDroid supports OS X Yosemite and newer Mac OS. MacDroid provides a smooth connection between Android and Mac OS and offers fast and problem-free file transfer. It transfers images, videos, audio, and other different types of files.
Install Apps from Playstore
Android Emulator For Mac Os X Yosemite Download
This software comes with pre-installed Apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram. To download apps from Play store, you need to login into Play store using the Google account. After that, you can download any app by just clicking the search icon in the dashboard and type the app name, and it will redirect to PlayStore.
Now click on Install button to download the App directly into Bluestacks.
Install apps using Apk file.
You can also install Apps in Bluestacks for Mac by downloading Apk from the Apk sources other than Playstore. Just Download the apk file then navigate to Apk File Location. Now Right click on the apk file and click open with Bluestacks handler and the app will get installed in Bluestacks.
Features of Bluestacks for Mac
Free Android Emulator For Mac
- In Built PlayStore which will help you to download apps directly.
- User-Friendly UI, easy to use.
- It Works with all Macbooks with one-click app installation.
- Smoother and faster than other emulators for Mac.
- Inbuilt Google play service which will enable you to run Apps smoothly
- It comes with pre-installed Apps in Bluestacks for Mac
Wrapping Up: Install Bluestacks for Mac.
That’s it for this article on How to Download and Install Bluestacks for Mac. Hope you have Successfully installed Bluestacks on Mac. If you have any question regarding installing Bluestacks, please leave a comment below. You can also give feedback through contact us page.