- Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Electronically
- Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Pdf
- Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Format
- Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf
- Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf Files
Bank of America, and an investment banker; Mr. Benoit provided some historical data copy to file 3. Wilcox suggested getting proposals from at least three groups. He liked the investment banker and BB&T. Would like to know: how much would they charge; would like a 5 yr history based on if $50,000 had been invested.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 is no longer compatible with Online Banking. To ensure maximum security and the best experience, please:
- Go to the Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome websites and download a new browser version
- Review Online Banking system requirements, options for access, notices and disclosures
- Once you have finished, you will need to restart your computer and sign back into Online Banking
Online Banking and eCommunications System Requirements
When you first enrolled in Online Banking, you agreed to receive certain Online Banking notices, disclosures and communications ('eCommunications'). Please refer to your Online Banking enrollment documents for a list of these eCommunications. While you may be able to access Online Banking and eCommunications using other hardware and software, your personal computer needs to support the following requirements:
- An operating system, such as:
- Windows NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista or Win 7; or
- Mac OS 10
- For Windows NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, or Win 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher
- Firefox 3 and higher
- Chrome 3.0 and higher
- For Macintosh using OS 10.x
- Safari 3.0 and higher
- Firefox 3 and higher
- Chrome 4.0 and higher
- For Windows NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, or Win 7
Most eCommunications provided within Online Banking or at other Bank of America websites are provided either in HTML and/or PDF format. For eCommunications provided in PDF format, Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later versions is required. A free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader may be obtained from the Adobe website at www.adobe.com.
In certain circumstances, some eCommunications may be provided by e-mail. You are responsible for providing us with a valid e-mail address to accept delivery of eCommunications.
To print or download eCommunications you must have a printer connected to your computer or sufficient hard-drive space (approximately 1 MB) to store the eCommunications.
Withdrawing Consent to eCommunications and Effect on Online Banking Access
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent to receiving eCommunications by calling the appropriate toll-free customer service phone numbers listed on the Customer Service tab. You will not be charged a fee for withdrawal of your consent.
If you withdraw your consent, we may stop providing you with eCommunications electronically and we may terminate your Online Banking access. Your withdrawal of consent is effective only after you have communicated your withdrawal to Bank of America by calling the appropriate customer service phone numbers and Bank of America has had a reasonable period of time to act upon your withdrawal. Your consent shall remain in force until withdrawn in the manner provided in this section.
Your personalized document list
These are the forms that must be completed and signed by everyone listed on the loan. Additional documentation may also be required. Please provide copies and keep all originals for your records. Be sure to write your loan number on each document.
Please provide all of the following:
Required from each borrower:
- Signed copy of your most recently filed federal tax return (all pages and all schedules)
- Three most recent months of bank statements (all pages)
- Three most recent months of brokerage account statements (all pages)
If a member of the household who is not listed on the loan lives in the property as a primary residence and is contributing to the household expenses, the non-borrower must also provide
- Only income that is contributed to the monthly payment, which should be noted in the Household Composition & Income section of the RMA
- The same income documentation that is required for a borrower
Please also provide the necessary documentation for the type of income you receive:
Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Electronically
If you receive a salary or hourly wages:
Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Pdf
- At least two of your most recent, consecutive pay stubs – or Leave and Earnings Statements for military borrowers (if applicable)
However, if your loan is from your state's Housing Finance Agency and you receive a salary or hourly wages:
- Most recent and consecutive pay stubs (or Leave and Earnings Statements for military borrowers) showing approximately 60 days of income and year-to-date earnings:
- If you're paid weekly, provide eight pay stubs
- If you're paid twice a month, provide four pay stubs
If you don't know whether or not your loan is with your state's Housing Finance Agency, please ask your Customer Relationship Manager.
If you are self-employed and your most recently filed tax return does not show your current self-employment income:
- If available, your most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement compiled by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). (Note: CPA certification is not required.)
If you do not submit a CPA-compiled Profit and Loss Statement:
- All Form 1099s that show all of your current self-employment and other income
- All relevant Form W-2's that show current self-employment income
If you receive unemployment benefits that will continue for at least 12 months:
- Benefits statement or letter from the provider that states the amount, frequency and duration of the benefit
- Two deposit slips OR two cancelled checks showing that you received these payments
If you receive alimony, child support or separation maintenance:*
- Divorce decree, separation agreement, or other written agreement filed with the court, or equivalent document that states the amount and period of time over which the payment will be received. Documentation must confirm that payments will continue for 12 months.
- One deposit slip OR copy of one cancelled check showing that you received this payment
*You are not required to disclose alimony, child support or separation maintenance unless you wish to use those funds to help you qualify for assistance.
If you receive rental and/or boarder income:
- Documentation showing that you received at least one month’s rental and/or boarder payment(s)
- Signed letter from you listing:
- All properties that are occupied by renters and/or boarders
- The amount of rent you receive for each property
- Monthly payments and name of the lender for any mortgages
- Monthly tax and insurance for each property (if not paid with your mortgage payment every month)
- Any homeowners association dues (if applicable)
Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf File Format
If you receive Social Security, disability or death benefits, pension, adoption assistance and/or public assistance:
Bank Of America Letterhead Pdf
- Benefits statement award letter OR your most recent bank statement (all pages) showing that you received this payment