- Dat Video Player For Android Free Download Windows 7
- Dat Video Player For Android Free Downloads
- Dat Video Player For Android Free Download Windows 10
Use VPlayer Video Player or BUZZ Player. Unlike Astro File Manager, if your file manager doesn't support custom extension handler, open.dat file with Open As. Option and choose video. From pop-up, choose player app. Option is also not available, rename the extension of file to avi or mpg. Generally, all file managers handle these. Although the number of downloads are around the course of 500,000 at the moment, Video Converter Free is a handy application that can do basic video conversion tasks quite well. Similar to the other video conversion apps it can extract audios as MP3, extract clips from full length movies, and extract video in the form of picture per frame. Vcd Player free download - GOM Player, Adobe Flash Player, MP4 Player, and many more programs. Play all types of video and audio formats on your Android device. XXX Video Player - HD X.DAT media player software. Open and play a DAT file fast (and other formats)..
Playing DAT files now completely free!
Play DAT Files – Open movies and videos in many different formats…
Video, Image & Audio Player
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Lite is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without needing any codecs. Play and open WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV files. MPL also supports H.264 DivX, XviD and Flash Video.
Playing DAT On Windows – No Codecs
Designed to open DAT files on Windows XP, Vista & 7 without the need of DAT codec packs. Music playlists (mpl and m3u) can also be created, making it easy to open albums.
Minimalistic and Lightweight
MediaPlayerLite is a simple interface to make playing files easy and lightweight. It loads H.264, XviD, MKV, MP4 AAC with ease and uses GPU assisted acceleration and enchancing.
Open Source & Always Free
MediaPlayerLite is free and open source based on the Media Player Classic – Home Theatre. Always enjoy MediaPlayerLite for free!
Can be used in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese and many more languages.
Clicking the download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your MediaPlayerLite installation. Learn More.
You may be offered to install the File Association Manager. For more information click here.
You may be offered to install the Yahoo Toolbar.
More MediaPlayerLite Features
MediaPlayerLite – Best Software to Open Audio, Music & Sound Files
MediaPlayerLite is a extremely light-weight media player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player v6.4, but has additional features for playing your media.
- Fast and efficient file playback and without any codecs.
- Advanced settings for bittrate and resolutions
- Batch conversion for many files needing to be converted.
- MediaPlayerLite is based on MPC-HT and supports the following audio, video and image formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
- Play VCD, SVCD and DVDs
- Option to remove Tearing
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Subtitle Support
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed
- H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support
- DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available
- MediaPlayerLite can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures
- Supports native playing of OGM and Matroska container formats
- Use as a Audio player.
- Based on the powerful MPC-HT software.
- Works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Dat Video Player For Android Free Download Windows 7
Open Many Audio and Video File Types
MediaPlayerLite allows you to enhance, decode and accelerate a broad span of movie formats like x.264 with GPU assisted acceleration and image quality enhancing. The MediaPlayerLite player does not require many system resources than the rest of the video media players to run smoothly. This is a low PC resources windows media player that runs on slower machines with older CPUs. Modern graphics card offer the possibility to decode partially or completely a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), in order to reduce CPU usage dramatically. MPC-HC includes an embedded video decoder that uses this technology, to decode x.264, H.264 and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
Dat Video Player For Android Free Downloads
Dat Video Player For Android Free Download Windows 10
Works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista