PC GAME FIXES
Search for related No-CD & No-DVD Patch
No-CD & No-DVD Patch troubleshooting: The most common problem getting a No-CD/No-DVD patch to work is ensuring that the No-CD/No-DVD patch matches you're game version, because the games exe is changed when a patch update is applied previous versions won't work.
- Or Rare 34% Magic Find Gloves (can only be found by trading for Pre 1.08 Patch Gloves) or 25% Magic/Rare Gloves. Amulets (50%) 50% Magic Fortuitous Amulet of Luck or 48% Rare Amulet (only found by trading for Amulets before 1.08 Patch) or 35% Rare Amulet Rings (80%) (2) 40% Magic Fortuitous Rings of Fortune or (2) 30% Nagelrings.
- Date: Filename: Summary: Size Downloads: 27-11-01: D2exp-2001-E3-Cinematic.avi: Diablo II Lord of Destruction E3 2001 Cinematic Trailer: 14.7MB: 8718: 05-08-00.
If its an older game you are playing and you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 it may not work, if you right click the .exe file and choose Properties and then Compatibility you can change this to run in Windows 98/ Windows 2000 etc. You can find more information on the Beginners Help page here
Skill Balance Changes
To answer your question: Get your Diablo 2 to 1.13x versions and install the D2SE Mod Manager, then you can download all the officially supported by D2SE mods on it and play any of them whenever you want without having to backup your game and so on. Additionally D2SE offers you vanilla patches from 1.13x to the older versions.
- When using two-handed attacks the speed of both weapons are averaged.
- Whirlwind now alternates between two weapons when using two-weapon style.
- Increased Holy Shock’s melee damage bonus.
- Decreased the power of Conviction.
- Added a casting delay for Fist of Heavens and increased its damage.
- Increased the blocking bonus that Holy Shield gives.
- Conviction does not affect immunities.
- Increased Fire Golem’s melee damage.
- The hit points for a Revived monster no longer increase with more players in a game.
- Lower Resist and Amplify Damage do not affect immunities.
- Increased Fire Wall’s damage.
- Increased Blizzard’s duration.
- Decreased Meteor’s casting delay.
- Decreased casting time for Chain Lightning and Lightning.
- Increased Frozen Orb’s damage.
- Thunderstorm now hits a target every time.
- In expansion games, Static Field is no longer affected by Conviction and Lower Resist. It will not take a monster below 33% health in Nightmare difficulty or 50% in Hell difficulty.
- In non-expansion games Static Field remains the same.
- Cold Mastery will not affect cold immune monsters.
- The damage inflicted by Ice Blast, Fire Ball, Lightning, Nova, and Glacial Spike, per level has been increased.
- Increased Freezing Arrow damage.
- Increased Ice Arrow damage.
- Increased Immolation Arrow damage, added a casting delay and decreased the fire duration.
- Added a casting delay to Plague Javelin and increased its damage.
Diablo 2 Lod 1.08 Patch
- Dragon Tail now has an attack bonus.
- Increased Fist of Fire damage.
- Increased Claws of Thunder damage.
- Increased Phoenix Strike damage.
- Fixed various bugs with skills that use two claws.
- Dragon Tail does not cost mana or knockback when it misses.
- Turned down the mastery bonuses for the wolves and bears.
- Increased Feral Rage’s life stealing.
- Increased Hunger’s life stealing, but increased its damage penalty.
- Increased the delay between the times that Hurricane does damage.
- Increased the radius for Armageddon’s damage and increased the delay between missiles.
- Werebear skill modified to give +50% to hit points. (It was +100%.)
- Maul now gives +20% damage per charge per level. (It was +25%.) Its stun length is shorter and attack bonus is 3% plus, 3% per level. (it was +20%, 10% per level.)
- Increased damage of Fire Claws slightly (+8 per level up to level 9).
- The damage bonus of Fury changed to +50% damage, 5% per level. (It was 100%, 17% per level.)
- Creatures can be summoned in town, as long as the summoning does not require a corpse.
- Crafted items cannot generate with affixes meant for magic items only.
- The durability for all claw class weapons is now doubled. (This will not affect existing items.)
- Adjusted attribute requirements for all claw class weapons.
- Adjusted damages for all Elite weapons.
- Adjusted affix level for wands, staves and orbs. (Higher levels of these items have better magic attributes.)
- Increased the chance of enhanced damage affixes on weapons.
- Increased the chance of enhanced attack rating affixes on weapons.
- Increased the chance of enhanced armor affixes on armor.
- Increased the chance of elemental damage suffixes on weapons.
- Increased the level and the damage for certain high level elemental damage affixes.
- Decreased values on +maximum damage and +minimum damage charms. (This will not affect existing items.)
- Increased values for percentage chance to find gold affixes on charms and jewels. (This will not affect existing items.)
- Increased attributes of many affixes for jewels. (This will not affect existing items).
- Increased chances of extra quantity affixes on throwing items.
- Increased chances of regenerate quantity affixes on throwing items.
- Increased jewel drop rates.
- The necromancer spell „Iron Maiden“ no longer appears on charged items.
- Increased resistance bonus for Tal, Ral, Ort, and Thul runes when socketed into shields by 5%.
- Increased resistance bonus for Um rune when socketed into shields by 2% and when socketed into helms and armor by 5%.
- Changed bonus for runes with + to max resists to 5%.
- Repaired rune words. (Most previous rune worded items will no longer get rune word bonuses.)
- Adjusted rune drop rates.
- Removed several melee modifiers from generating on orbs.
- Changed Izual to be able to drop treasure.
- Changed Charsi’s imbue quest to always give a plus to individual skills on items that can have them.
- Items sold to stores are priced as if they were fully repaired.
- Lowered prices for items with +2 or +3 to single skills.
- Lowered costs for recharging items.
- Removed throwing potions from stores.
- Increased prices for circlets and coronets.
- Unique monsters with the „teleport“ attribute now heal a fixed amount.
- Crushing blow is 50% less effective with bows.
- Crushing blow is affected by physical resistance.
- Lowered hireling resurrection cost.
- Increased chances of finding unique and set items.
- Slightly increased the item drop rate for extra players in a game who are not in your party.
- Lowered gambling prices that scale with your level.
- Changed prices on rejuvenation and full rejuvenation potions.
- Added potential sockets for Troll nest and Blade barrier shields.
- Enabled sockets on certain items, increase sockets potential on others.
- Increased blocking for grim shield.
- Increased AC for all elite shields.
- Increased AC for Bone visage helm.
- Changed increased rate items, (fast, faster, fastest) to display as a percentage faster.
- Adjusted armor, blocking, and durability for elite Paladin shields.
- When used in melee throwing weapon durability decreases at one third the thrown rate.
- +2 to all skills affixes can now spawn on rare amulets.
- Increased range of the Glorious axe.
- Changed items with pierce to use their pierce value as a percentage instead of as a level in the skill.
- Changed the piercing value for certain uniques with pierce (Kuko Shakaku, Buriza-Do Kuyanon, Demon Machine, Razor Tail).
- Changed Wizardspike unique bone knife to 75% resist all.
- The set item Naj’s Puzzler now has 69 charges of teleport.
- Added sound to shift-click of potions in grid.
- Added elemental damage affixes for charms.
- Adjusted the difficulty of Baal on higher difficulties.
- Cannot get quest completion credit for the ancients‘ quest unless the character level is 20 or greater in normal difficulty mode, 40 or greater in nightmare, and 60 or greater in hell difficulty mode.
- Keys now stack to 12 instead of 6.
- Right mouse click works the same as left mouse click if assigned an attack skill.
- Act II hirelings have been improved with additional skills including auras.
Diablo 2 Lod 1.08 Patch Download
Diablo 2 Lod 1.08 Patch Download
- Addressed certain duping issues when entering and leaving games.
- Fixed a bug which could allow you to have a defense rating after using Berserk.
- Added missing „crimson“ affix with adds +5–10 fire resistance.
- Fixed a bug where quests and horadric cube recipes could generate items with too many sockets.
- Fixed a bug were expert’s/veteran’s/master’s prefixes were swapped with sounding/resonant/echoing prefixes.
- Fixed a bug which allowed spells cast to have piercing while wearing items of piercing.
- Fixed a bug where single skill bonuses did not stack properly.
- Fixed a bug where variable costs for armor types was not being calculated properly.
- Fixed a bug where you were allowed to shift-click purchase rejuvenation potions in stores.
- Fixed the bug that added javelin damage to Lightning Fury, and made the graphics simpler for the lightning.