Two star-crossed lovers are prompted to elope when the girl's burly brothers refuse to let them live in peace. But the overwhelmed youngsters start second-guessing their decision when they see life for what it is. Doli Saja Ke Episodes. Barkha Bisht Sengupta (born 28 December 1979) commonly known by as Barkha Bisht is an Indian Television and Film Actress.
|Doli Saja Ke Rakhna|
|Produced by||Xavier Marquis|
|Written by||Neeraj Vora (Screenplay & Dialogue)|
|Music by||A. R. Rahman|
|Cinematography||K. V. Anand|
Ravi K. Chandran
|Edited by||N. Gopalakrishnan|
|Distributed by||Shemaroo Entertainment|
Doli Saja Ke Rakhna (transl. Keep the palanquin decorated and ready) is a 1998 Indian Hindiromance film directed by Priyadarshan, with Akshaye Khanna and Jyothika in lead roles. The plot is adapted from the Malayalam film Aniyathipraavu which was also remade in Tamil as Kadhalukku Mariyadhai and in Kannada as Preethigaagi. The music was composed by A. R. Rahman. This was Jyothika's debut film.
Doli Saja Ke Episode 51
Inderjit 'Inder' Bansal (Akshaye Khanna) is a very rich young man. Although his parents (Anupam Kher and Moushumi Chatterjee) want him to settle down, he goes to another city to do his MBA and stays with friends. During this time, he meets Pallavi Sinha (Jyothika) and they fall in love. She reciprocates his feelings, but trouble comes in the form of her tyrannical trio of brothers (Paresh Rawal, Tej Sapru and Mohnish Behl), who are over-protective of their little sister and take an irrational dislike to Inder. They show hostility towards Inder and conflicts arise within the households and the couple decides to elope, but afterward realize they miss their families. They decide to return home, relinquishing their feelings, but ultimately their families accept their love, and they are reunited.
|Inderjit 'Inder' Bansal||Akshaye Khanna|
|Mr. Bansal||Anupam Kher|
|Mrs. Chandrika Bansal||Moushumi Chatterjee|
|Mrs. Sinh||Aruna Irani|
|Dr. Suraj Sinh||Paresh Rawal|
|Inspector Sinh||Tej Sapru|
|Vikram 'Vicky' Sinh||Mohnish Behl|
Anish Khanna of Planet Bollywood gave the film 8.5 out of 10.
|Doli Saja Ke Rakhna|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Recorded||Panchathan Record Inn|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Producer||A. R. Rahman|
The soundtrack for the film was composed by A. R. Rahman, who worked with Priyadarshan in his previous film Kabhi Na Kabhi to spawn a critically acclaimed soundtrack. The lyrics were written by Mehboob. Rahman reused most of the songs in the 1999 Tamil film Jodi. The producers of Jodi's 2007 Kannada remake Sajni, bought the rights of the songs and used it in the film. The video clip of the song 'Kissa Hum Likhenge' was made in the Greek islands Mykonos and Melos.
|'Taram Pum'||Babul Supriyo, Srinivas|
|'Kissa Hum Likhenge'||Anuradha Paudwal, M. G. Sreekumar|
|'Jhula Bahon Ka' - 1||Sadhana Sargam, Srinivas|
|'Jhula Bahon Ka' - 2||Sadhana Sargam, Chorus|
|'Bol Sajni Mori Sajni'||Sonu Nigam, Kavita Krishnamurthy|
|'Chal Kheva Re Kheva'||Sukhwinder Singh, Ranu Mukherjee|
|'Bol Sajni Mori Sajni' (Instrumental)||Instrumental|
|'Ganga Ke Jal Se'||Chorus|
Doli Saja Ke Episode 131
- ^'DOLI SAJA KE RAKHNA British Board of Film Classification'. www.bbfc.co.uk.
- ^'Jyothika made her debut in Bollywood – Times of India'. The Times of India.
- ^'Priyadarshan: 'People expect a lot from a commercial director''. India Today. 13 November 2000. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2009.
I was so sure Doli Saja Ke Rakhna would do well, but when it didn't I lapsed into depression.
- ^'Rediff On The NeT, Movies: It kind of grows on you'. www.rediff.com.
- ^Anish Khanna (27 November 2008). 'Doli Saja Ke Rakhna'. Archived from the original on 20 September 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2009.
- ^Doli Saja Ke Rakhna (1998 Hindi Film), ELINEPA, 2003
- Doli Saja Ke Rakhna on IMDb
|Doli Saja Ke|
|Written by||Bhavna Vyas, Saba Mumtaz|
|Directed by||Dev Dutt, Manish Om Singhania|
|Opening theme||'Doli Saja Ke' by Richa Sharma|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Running time||approximately 22 minutes|
|Production company||AK Films|
|Original network||Sahara One|
|Original release||7 May 2007 –|
13 November 2009
Doli Saja Ke Episode 66
Doli Saja Ke was a Hindi language Indian soap opera that aired on Sahara One channel worldwide. The series premiered on 7 May 2007 and ended on 13 November 2009.
Doli Saja Ke Episodes Online
- Barkha Sengupta as Anupama Kapoor / Anupama Chaitanya Shekhawat / Anupama Daksh Singhania / Tiya Kapoor (Main Female Lead) (Double Role)
- Indraneil Sengupta as Daksh Singhania (Main Male Lead)
- Aruna Irani as Mrs. Singhania (Dadi Maa) - Daksh's Grandmother
- Roma Bali as Meera Dhananjay Singhania
- Nimai Bali as Dhananjay Singhania
- Yash Sinha as Ishaan Khanna / Ishaan Singhania
- Karishma Randhawa as Riddhima Kapoor / Riddhima Ishaan Khanna / Riddhima Ishaan Singhania
- Sangeeta Ghosh as Aditi Chaitanya Shekhawat / Neha
- Ali Hassan as Mohit Verma / Advocate Aditya Gujral
- Anuj Saxena as Vikram Kapoor
- Akshay Anand as Vikram Kapoor
- Surbhi Tiwari as Kiran Vikram Kapoor
- Jividha Sharma as Diya
- Jaya Mathur as Maya Vikram Kapoor
- Sulakshana Khatri as Kanta
- Adita Wahi as Namrata Veer Kapoor
- Ravi Dubey as Veer Kapoor
- Master Mohd Sami Shaikh as Anubhav Singhania
- Amit Sareen as Chaitanya Shekhawat
- Prabhat Bhattacharya as Indrajeet Shekhawat
- Mahru Sheikh as Sharda Shekhawat
- Mrinal Deshraj as Padmini Indrajeet Shekhawat
- Amar Upadhyay as Samar
- Eijaz Khan as Veer Kapoor
- Shakti Anand as Arjun
- Ansha Sayed as Namrata Veer Kapoor
- Sonia Singh as Juhi (Ved's wife)
- Manoj Bidwai as Ved
- Shriya Bisht as Rupali Agnihotri / Rupali Daksh Singhania
- Manish Khanna as Viren
- Manisha Kanojia as Veena
- Vishal Watwani as Rahul Saniyal
- Kiran Kumar as Ravi Shekhawat
- Amrapali Gupta as Riya
- Rajesh Jais as Riya's Father
- Siddharth Dhawan as Anand
- Ram Mohan as Badri Kaka
- Nidhi Uttam as Sukanya
- Ashwin Kaushal as Advocate Shyam Munshi
- Varun Khandelwal as Padmini's Elder Brother
- Indira Krishnan / Apara Mehta