- Dragon Professional 15.3 Patch Download Torrent
- Dragon Professional 15.3 Patch Download 64-bit
- Dragon Professional Individual 15 Updates
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Nuance Communications have released a substantial update to the Dragon Professional Individual 15 and the Dragon Professional Group 15 product.This solves many issues including many fixes within the Microsoft office suite. If you have any difficulties installing or applying this 15.3 patch then please call Nuance technical support directly on 1300 856 388. Dragon Professional Individual 15.3. RAM: Minimum 4GB CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor.Faster processors yield faster performance. Free hard disk space: 8GB Supported operating systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome for Online Help A sound card supporting 16-bit recording Built-in microphone or a Nuance.
Looking for Dragon for Mac?Click Here
This is a digital download (approx. 3.5Gb). Once purchased you will be issued with your unique licence key and directed to the official Nuance Dragon download website to download your copy of Dragon Professional Individual for Windows 15.
Please visit Voice Recognition for all your Dragon needs.
Finally, automatic voice to text transcription, of your spoken voice in real-time or from a recording of your voice, which is fast, accurate and works !! Dictate Australia have been involved in Dragon products for a number of years and Dragon Professional Individual 15 for Windows is the version that made us take a second look, the claims of fast and accurate are spot on.
Whether you are new to voice recognition or like us tried it a few years ago and often say 'it was clunky and painful' it is time to take another look.
Dragon Professional 15.3 Patch Download Torrent
- Real time voice-to-text, Dragon will transcribe as you speak to your PC. Use your PC in-built microphone, an external noice cancelling mic or Olympus pro dictaphone as a direct mic
- Transcribe recorded dictation of your voice or audio of someone else's voice (perhaps a podcast or speech)
Fast and accurate
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you’re dictating. Create documents, emails, blog posts or reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record time — all by your own voice.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimise corrections
- Optimises accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle or classroom
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
- Work within popular business applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365
Advanced customization & personalization
Work your way formaximum efficiency
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced personalisation features, like the ability to create Custom Commands and import Custom Vocabularies, Dragon Professional Individual 15 for Windows intelligently adapts to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Get even better accuracy as Dragon continually adapts to your voice
- Customise words and commands to reflect your personal preferences
- Short-cut repetitive processes using simple voice commands
Dictate anywhere, transcribe back at your desktop
Don’t fall behind on paperwork due to business travel or time out of the office if your preference is to dictate with a digital voice recorder, dictaphone or dictation app for your smartphone by voice. With Dragon Professional Individual 15 for Windows and a Nuance-approved Olympus digital voice recorder, you can record your voice into an audio file and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop.
- Reduce your outsource transcription costs
- Reduce the time your in-house typists spends transcribing
- No more scribbling notes on paper; record thoughts and ideas on the go
- Improve documentation accuracy by capturing more detailed notes
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
- Another option to stay productive no matter where your job takes you
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note for Medical Dictation Users: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
In mid February 2018, Nuance released an important update to Dragon Professional Individual v15.
Version 15.3 resolves issues that have affecting business professionals for months, including application freezing and crashing in Microsoft Office.
Download Instructions for Tech savy
To download and install the Individual v15.3 update yourself try here:
Dragon Professional 15.3 Patch Download 64-bit
What Dragon Individual 15.3 fixes!
While the updates to Office functionality is the major focus, there are more changes in this update.
- When dictating into Outlook and Word, this fix addresses Dragon causing delays or applications to freeze/crash.
- Word 2010 error addressed – “Runtime error R6025 – pure virtual function call”.
- All voice commands now function properly after adding a signature or picture in Outlook.
- Cursor location jumping in Word docs or emails now addressed.
- Crashing “The Outlook Reading Pane” when replying to email – addressed.
- Scrolling and paging commands now work correctly.
Mozilla Firefox Plug-in updated
A new Firefox plug-in for Dragon Naturally Speaking, which adds dictation and correction functionality for basic text fields.
Open Firefox after installing this update to make sure you get the extension.
Version 15.3 also resolves issues related to:
- Read-only fields
- Speech playback
For more detailed information, check out the version 15.3 Nuance release notes.
Dragon Professional Individual 15 Updates
Need Help With This Update?
Voice Power NZ Ltd technical staff are available to upgrade / install the update for you.
If you have a Voice Power – Annual Support and Maintenance (ASM) contract or if you need a certified Dragon technician on an ad-hoc hourly basis to update Dragon Professional Individual for you we are available for support and help.