The above methods connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 system. Once connected, you may have to customize how it works within a game. Since it’s a PS4 controller, all buttons may not work the same in all games. To change/check how the controller works in a game, follow the steps below. Make sure the controller is connected to the system.
- It’s a quite common issue that Android USB driver not working properly on computer. USB driver errors we may encounter including “USB device not recognized”, “USB driver failed to installed”, “MTP USB device driver failed” etc. Here we provide a few options to fix the problem of Android USB driver.
- Do not type the quotes. Type 'ipconfig /renew' to renew your IP address. Again, do not use the quotes. Method 2: If you have unsupported VPN software installed on Windows 8.1 when you upgrade, you may encounter this problem. Try running this troubleshooter and see if it resolves the problem.
- Shenzhen Yisutongma Network Technology Co., Ltd 2.4G Wireless Controller Instruction Manual ESM-9013 Thank you very much for purchasing Wireless Dual vibration game controller. This game controller is one of peripheral equipments for your personal computer.It has vibration function to provide you more realistic feelings, and complete function.
- Software & Drivers Windows 7 (32-bit only) Windows 7 (64-bit only) Windows Vista (32-bit only) Windows Vista (64-bit only) Windows XP (64-bit only) Windows XP SP2 or later (32-bit only) Select driver language.
It’s a quite common issue that Android USB driver not working properly on computer. USB driver errors we may encounter including “USB device not recognized”, “USB driver failed to installed”, “MTP USB device driver failed” etc. Here we provide a few options to fix the problem of Android USB driver.
Part 1. Solutions for Android USB Devices Driver Failed to Install
Option 1. Check and Restart USB Devices
Before we get started, check if USB port damaged to exclude the hardware issues. Try the android device in another USB cable/port to check if the outcome is the same. If either the front or rear connectors are working, it probably due to a fault in the connection between the USB ports. You can restart android device and try it again.
Also, you can see if it mentions any problems with the device by: Go to “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” > Right click on the items listed > “Properties” > “General” > in “Device status”box, you can check the device status. Commonly, if the USB port not working well, you will see the yellow symbol.
Option 2: Update and Reinstall Driver for Android Device
Update driver for android device:
1.Using Windows Update service. If you didn’t use automatic updating, you can go to “Control Panel” > “Windows Update” > “Check for updates”. After search is finished, simply select the “Android device driver” to update(for Windows 8.1).
2.Installing software from the Android device manufacturer. Or you can download driver from the manufacturer’s website and update by yourself.
Reinstall android USB driver:
If Windows still cannot find the driver you need after you updated it, try to reinstall the Android USB driver.
1. Navigate to Start > Control Panel.
2. Hit “System and Security” > Double click “System”.
3. Click “Device Manager” on the left list.
4. Click + next to “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” and right click on the Android device driver and tap “uninstall”.
5. After the driver is removed, restart computer. When computer reboots, the Android USB driver will be reinstalled.
Part 2: Tips for MTP-USB Driver Failed to Install
Many android phones (Android 4.0 or later) like Samsung S4/S5/Note 4, HTC One M7/M8, Sony, Motorola etc. support Media Transfer Protocol(MTP). If MTP USB driver failed to install, you are not allowed to transfer media files from/to android devices. If you still failed to install MTP USB driver in the ways of part 1, the following tips may help:
Samsung MTP USB driver:
1.Remove the problematic failed applications and download the latest Samsung Kies.
2.Reboot phone to Recovery Mode and wipe Cache Partition.
3.Download Samsung Android USB driver to update/install USB driver.
Motorola MTP USB driver:
Some Motorola phones don’t mount after android update, you need to update driver by yourself. In the step of updating driver, do not select “Search Automatically…” but “Browse my computer…”
That’s it. Your Android USB driver still cannot be installed? Feel free to contact us via email [email protected]